Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

March 4, 2014 - Dos Hermanas, Espana

Hola todos!!!

Alright, well this one is going to be a little short because we just got back from Málaga for Council and we have to go to an appointment. Everything went well. President talked a lot about obedience and how we can improve as a mission. It was good overall.

This week was good. Linda, the Chinese woman, is just incredible. She is so prepared! I only wish we could fully communicate with her. We had a great discussion with her. We have to talk in very simple terms with her but she is awesome. We were talking about families with her this week and she finally stops and thinks for a moment and asks, ¨Does God know when I´m sad?¨ Oh my word did the Spirit fill the room. It was so cool! I wish all of you could have been there. We testified and we knew she felt it. We are very excited about her. It will be a slow process, but she is so stinking prepared. She is a miracle.

We have been talking with a less active lady whose son is an investigator.  She brought up tithing and how she just doesn´t understand how we can give all that money to buying churches and temples. Especially the temple...she didn´t understand why we pay so much for them to look like that. Well, she doesn´t understand the importance of the temple right now. She hasn´t been yet so we are going to start with her talking more about the temple. She will get it. It sure made me grateful for the temple though. 

Well other than that, I was sick this past week. One day, I couldn´t taste at all and was just feeling pretty awful. Well, normally we have no eating appointments here and on that day, we had 3...and one was with pancakes! Pancakes in Spain! That doesn´t happen. But it did when I couldn´t taste any of it. Haha, I would call it missionary luck but it´s more like Laura luck. 

Well, I´m out of time. Wish I could write more. Love you all and am so grateful for all your support. Hope all is well!

Hermana Kunz

Plaza de España...being a Jedi and Sith Lord for a day

Companion and I kicking it