Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014 - Jáen, Espana

What a crazy week!!! It´s gone way too fast. We went to Málaga for a zone conference and it was awesome. Fun to see a ton of missionaries. Plus I got to see Hermana Folsum! Way too long. President focused a lot on ¨Two times white.¨ Baptism and temple. It was good to hear him talk about how the temple was important too because many times, it seems like we talk only about baptism which is just the beginning.
We also had our ward talent show on Friday. Whew! I have to say, I´m not sure that I have been more stressed in my whole mission than I was for it. I think I mentioned last time that the Bishop asked me to choreograph a dance for the ward choir. I know that all you who know me and my insane skills for dancing are thinking what the heck was he thinking. I was too, but I did my best to teach them something out of this world awesome and they did a pretty dang good job. They also asked me to be Dora the Explorer for this skit. It came from a video on Youtube with Dora eating with her parents. The Bishop and his wife were my parents and I put on a wig and all sorts of songs and dances. It was kind of embarrassing, haha. Then after, all the kids wanted to take pics with ¨Dora.¨ I felt like a Disney princess. Us missionaries did a funny skit as well and ended up with ice cream and shaving cream all over us which is always fun. It was a great night. 

Dani came to the talent show and then he came to church. He seems like he is progressing so much. It´s amazing. It definitely goes up and down with him, but this week was an up week. He told people at church that he was going to continue coming every week so we are praying real hard for that.

Boubou is good too. He told us that he was going to pray about baptism which is a huge step for a Muslim. He is really feeling the Spirit though. He says that he knows that Christ died for us and that he wants to follow him.  He is so humble!

Well, that´s all I got for this week. A cool thought that I read in a talk was that no matter what religion we are, be it Mormon, Catholic, Buddist, whatever, when we see Christ on the other side after this life, we will all be simply children of God and nothing else. I love the sound of that. 

Have an awesome week everyone and thanks for everything.

Hermana Kunz