Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013 - Dos Hermanas, Espana

Hola todos!!!

Wow, Christmastime is just the best! There are lights everywhere here and it is incredible. The Christmas spirit is like nothing else. Everyone is so much happier here. I love it!

This week we had a great week. We had our Christmas ward party and that was a blast. I went on intercambios with a new missionary from Chile. It made me miss training so much! I wish I could just train the rest of my mission. It is so cool to see how they grow within the first 12 weeks.

Yesterday we had the best pday in the world. We switched our time of pday so that we could have the night off and work in the morning because the cute American couple from Thanksgiving wanted to take us all out to eat in Sevilla. We met up there and walked through the Cathedral there (wow that church is incredible) and then they took us out to dinner. After that, we seriously were living in a dream. We went ice skating on an outside rink with lights everywhere and then we went on a carriage ride around Sevilla. Holy buckets it was amazing! The only thing missing was snow! We all thought we were literally in a dream. Great day.

Hermana Wilcox is an awesome missionary. I feel so lucky to be with her here. There is so much that I can learn from her and so little time to do it! She is truly amazing. And Hermana Hodson leaves to go back home tomorrow. We are soooooo sad!!!! We don´t want to see her go. I have so enjoyed serving with her. She is a wonderful missionary and will do great things at home. The only thing I ask of her is not to get married until I get back :)

Alright, well I would love to write more but we couldn´t write yesterday so we have just a short amount of time to get an email out and then we are off. Thanks for everything everyone! Hope the holidays are going great! Love you all!

Hermana Kunz