Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 - Dos Hermanas, Espana

Hola todos!

Wow, what a week. It has been an interesting week. So on Thursday, I got pretty sick. My stomach was having some major issues. I couldn´t move out of bed and my body ached everywhere and I was absolutely freezing. It was the worst morning ever. We had to go to a ward baptism that night, and when I got there, they asked me to play the piano for the musical number and the opening hymn. Haha, for those who know my piano ability, you know this turned out pretty interesting. I practiced a few times before real quick and it didn´t turn out too bad. Haha -  the Lord helped me out so I wouldn´t ruin a baptism. I´m also playing the piano in ward choir sometimes which is fun.

We also had splits with Sevilla and they went awesome. I love going on splits cause I learn so much from everyone and it pushes me with the sisters´ investigators. I have been becoming more bold which I need.

There was a ward activity with all the couples. It was a dinner and and a dance. Us missionaries were in charge of food. It was so fun to watch all the older couples out on the dance floor having fun. The parents of our investigator family went too! It was a great activity.

Our 9 year old investigator Alba really wants to get baptized, but her mom won´t let her. It´s a bummer! We are working it all out, but the mom lives in Barcelona so that makes it hard.

I told Elder Gomes that it was my birthday to get him to come to soccer and he actually believed me. Then he told people in the ward and at the activity that night, everyone sang to me. Then several missionaries called me to sing happy birthday. Ya, definitely learned my lesson on that one. Way embarrassing!

Well, I think that´s it for now! All is great over here! Hope all is well over there and thanks for all your love and support. It is so cool to be serving a mission and seeing the miracles of the Lord in this great work.

Hermana Kunz