Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013 - My last day in San Fernando, Espana

Hola todos!!!!

Let´s see where to start. Well, this week was interesting. We helped with a bachelorette party and it was super funny. They gave us single sashes...like in the pic. Never thought I would get one of those on my mission, haha.

Oh man, we went to a member´s house and I thought I was going to have a heart attack and die. I walked in and he had Aragorn´s sword and Frodo´s sword on the wall. Then he had this huge chess set of Lord of the Rings characters. He said it is usually over 1,000 euros. My heart was pounding so hard the whole time. So cool!!!!

All right, well nothing else too exciting happened except when my President called me Friday. Looks like I´m going to Elche tomorrow. President says, ¨Hermana Kunz I have another challenge for you. I am going to open up a brand new area in Elche." He told me this and my heart already began to pump pretty hard. Then he says, ¨Oh ya and you have to come to Malaga on Tuesday to pick up a new missionary cause you´re training.¨ I´m sorry, what President? I guess you could say I´m a little nervous. But I´m really trying to rely on the Lord right now. I can´t do this at all without the Lord. None of it. I´m trying to trust in the Lord cause I´m pretty sad about leaving San Fernando. I have only been here for about 3 months and with Hermana Cerna for one transfer. It´s not normal! Yesterday, I cried the whole day. I had to give a talk, and I don´t think anybody understood anything I said cause I was just crying, haha. I´m really sad to leave this place. All the members have become so special. Trust trust trust. A new adventure for Hermana Kunz. We´ll see how the first week goes!

Thanks to everyone for all your support and prayers! Love and miss everyone! This is the Lord´s work I´ll tell you what!

Hermana Kunz

Pics:
- Happy Birthday John (Elder Lackey)
- Eyes of love
- "Lady" sashes from the bachelorette party
- Lord of the Rings chess set!!!
- Chani...greatest woman ever
- The family is the Bishop´s family! Oh man, I´m gonna miss him so much. When I told him I was leaving, he started crying. I´m going to his house after this. So sad!!!!