Pages

Monday, August 04, 2014

August 4. 2014 - Jaén, Espana

Hello all!!!

Wow, what a week! First off, start with the good news. Dani has a baptismal date!!! He is set to be baptized August 16. It was an insane lesson. We went in there planning on teaching the importance of the scriptures and we didn´t end up even mentioning it. It was amazing. A lesson completely by the Spirit. We put out the date of the 16th and he said it was too fast. So we told him that he should pick it so he could feel comfortable. He wasn´t sure so we talked about baptism and how it works and a little about Christ´s baptism, and after talking we asked him when he wanted to do it and he said the sooner the better. So he chose the 16th. Pray for him everyone! He has a huge fire for baptism and we don´t want him to lose it.

Oh, which brings me to the next point. Hermana Volpe is leaving for Cadiz. We are all VERY sad. I don´t want her to leave at all. She has been exactly what I need these past few months. I will miss her tons. And so will the Ward. My new companion is Hermana Fumero. She is from Bolivia I believe, but has lived in Barcelona for a few years. I´m excited to have her, but oh boy it will be different without Hermana Volpe. I don´t think I have laughed so hard during my mission as I have with her. She is one special missionary and will do great things in her mission.

I also got to go back to Dos Hermanas this week! WOW it was AMAZING! We were running the whole time trying to go see people. I was with Hermana Moreno and she was awesome to let me see some of the members there. It was a definite pick me up. I missed all of them so it was good to see them and be able to walk those streets. Like going home after a long vacation.

Well that´s about it for this week. Keep Dani in your prayers please! We are so excited for him. Thanks for everything and hope all is well. Have a fantastic week!

Hermana Kunz
Super cute...they threw a little surprise party for me in Dos Hermanas. Love them!

Back in Dos Hermanas with the fam!

Dani, Hermana Volpe, and I