Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014 - Jaén, Espana

Hello everyone!!!

Well, we had a baptism this weekend! My word it was so stinking awesome. We had it in Juan Rubio´s pool which was special. A ton of Dani´s family came to support him and his dad, who hasn´t come to church in years and years and years, said the closing prayer at the baptism. It was really special. We had a lot of work to do with him this week because we had to finish teaching him a lot of little points, but we did it! And he was baptized on Saturday. The Spirit was on fire, let me tell you. So strong there. Then yesterday he was confirmed and the blessing that they gave him was powerful. He is going to be a great leader in the church. It was cool because he has always been so quiet, but oh boy yesterday he was a different person. We went to his uncle´s house afterward to eat, and Dani was dancing and saying funny things, it was just awesome. What a cool experience. He is a miracle that boy.

What else this week...Ha, we were so crazy busy with Dani that I can´t really remember all that happened. We had a fun Ward activity in the mountains. We invited a couple of investigators and we played games, had a water fight and got to know the members more. I´m telling you, I am so lucky to be in this Ward. They aren´t just the people I work with, I feel like they are my family Ward now, haha. Love them to death.

Anyway, I think that´s all for now. My comp and I are doing great. Very happy and ready to work to find more people! Thanks everyone for everything and hope all is well at home. Love you all!

Hermana Kunz




"The best sister"

Sara and I up by the castle

Jaén is beautiful!
Ward activity after a water fight

More Games

Dani's baptism!

After Dani's confirmation! Happy day!

A few of my chillins :)

Hermana Fumero and I