Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014 - Dos Hermanas, Espana

Hola todos!!!

Well, I have more time to write today so I will start off by talking about the New Year! Sorry it was a while ago. This has been quite the year I´ll tell you what! I feel like I have grown a lot being out here on a mission. I don´t think I have ever grown so much than I did this year and I´m so happy for all the experiences I have had. Being on a mission is quite the ride. And most of this year will be filled with even more mission experiences! Lucky me. The mission is the coolest thing in the world. One of the hardest things, but one of the most rewarding. 

So this past week, we had zone conference which means Hermana Wilcox and I had to give part of it. But this time we talked about something unusual. We talked about love and how we need to first recognize the love God has for us before we can try to teach someone about it. We also talked a lot about how the people we teach need to feel that love that we have for them and the love that God has for them before they are going to change because one is more willing to change when they feel that love and support. It was actually a good thing to talk about and we learned a lot from it.

I am officially an expert on ironing. There is a woman in our ward who has back issues and asked us to come iron the clothes she had. We were thinking a basket full but when we got there...holy mother of gondor...we were ironing for hours, haha. But she fed us at the end so it turned out all right.

Everything else is going well. This week was a pretty tough week as far as lessons go. We couldn´t seem to get as many as we had hoped for. But, what we always say is that when we have a bad week like this, it only means that it can go up from there. Haha, looks like we needed some humbling.

Alright, well thanks everyone for everything. I miss you all and love you all! Hope all is well!

Hermana Kunz