Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013 - Dos Hermanas, Espana

Well, here in Dos Hermanas! It is a great city. If you want a true Spanish city, this is the place. All the streets here are exactly how I pictured Spain. It is really cool. Plus I am back into a smaller place which I love. It makes me feel like I am actually in Spain instead of just another huge city.

I will tell you all what though...I miss Elche like crazy! I miss everything about it. The members, the area, the investigators, my companions....especially my companions. Hermana Cameron will never understand the impact she made on me. I love her to death. I was so stinking lucky to serve with her.

But, now I am here in Dos Hermanas. The first few days have been great. One of the members had a baptism with his 8 year old little boy and actually he is American. So he had a huge BBQ after and it was an American bbq! I never thought I would eat American food on my mission, but it happened. I was dying. It was so stinking delicious. Really good first weekend, haha.

We teach English class in this bar and we have to use this huge, black, metal door to write. It is pretty awesome I have to say.

This coming week, we will be doing splits with the girls. I am pretty excited for it. Should be a good experience. But, oh boy, I have to work on my teaching, contacting, just about everything, skills. Good thing I have an experienced companion. She will be finishing her mission in December so she will end with me. That means she has a lot of experience under her belt. I have to take advantage of it.

Well, that´s about it for this week. It´s been good. It´s been hard to change because I love Elche so much. Really hard to say goodbye there. But the Lord needs me here so this is where I will serve. Love you all, and thanks for everything.

Hermana Kunz