Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013 - San Fernando, Spain

Hola todos!

Well first week of training down! Going to Malaga was awesome. We got to stay in the mission home which is the nicest place I´ve pretty much ever seen in my whole life. We had a great training with the President and his wife. They are the most amazing people. Our mission is so lucky to have them. Then we got our kids! And holy smokes, I got a native. I´m not quite sure what President was thinking haha. There were many hermanas who speak much better Spanish than I do! But inspiration is inspiration I guess. Her name is Hermana Cerna. She is from Peru, but has lived in Madrid for the past 7 years. She is great. She knows a lot about the gospel and I can learn a lot from her. The Lord has definitely been helping me with the language. I´m surprised I have gotten this far with her being able to understand me haha. She has a lot of patience that´s for sure. She actually sprained her ankle so we had to stay inside all of Saturday, but it was actually a blessing because we really got to know each other and it was wonderful. I loved every minute of it. I also sort of made chocolate chip cookies for us. She couldn´t put any pressure on her foot so I got to do everything. I actually loved it! I cooked for us, got her whatever she needed, it was awesome. It made me excited to have kids and take care of them when they´re sick haha.

Everything else is great here! Just living the missionary life! It´s a great learning experience. Training is quite the ride. But I really like it. It helps when I have a great person to train too.

Sorry this email isn´t super long! But thanks to everyone for everything and hope all you fathers had a great father´s day. Hasta luego!

Hermana Kunz

Hermana Kunz and her new companion Hermana Cerna in San Fernando, Spain


Best district ever!


Sloppy freaking joes...yummmmmmm!!!!!





I made a sorta cookie!