Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 - Jaén, Espana

Hey there everyone!

Well, another week has gone by and it was a good one. I got to talk to the family yesterday, and of course that was awesome. Love Mother´s Day! This week was pretty relaxing. Nothing too extreme. I had to go to Málaga for trainers training with President and tomorrow I will go to pick up the new sister. We are all very excited to meet her. Jaén is sad to see Hermana Demayola leave. We have had a lot of fun together and she will go on to do great things. I was happy to have been with her. I learned a lot with her. But now she is heading out to Murcia.

Since she is leaving members have been feeding us like crazy. Sooooo full all the time. For 5 de Mayo we spent it with a family and ate Mexican food. First time in a year! It was incredible.
We had a good Relief Society activity this week. In Spain it is a little hard for them to dress modestly, so they put on an activity that explains the worth of a woman. It was a really good way of going about modesty with the women. I think it made a difference.

Haha, we went to a member´s house on Monday and he had a ton of bunnies everywhere. We were excited about it until he told us that he would be happy to make a bag out of their fur after they are done eating them. Whew! No thank you.

Well, like I said there wasn´t too much that happened this week. We were out for two days in Málaga so that´s about it. I´m really excited to meet the new missionary and to learn from her. I´m loving everything out here and hope time doesn´t go too fast. There is too much to do out here. Thanks everyone for everything and love you all! Hope Mother´s Day was great for all.

Hermana Kunz

Fun times in the park for p'day